Senior Product Manager, Emerging Solutions
- 3 Lagoon Dr, Redwood City, CA 94065, USA
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers independent app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. PubMatic operates 15 offices and eight data centers worldwide.
We are looking for an experienced product manager to lead and drive the success of tailored solutions which revolutionize how programmatic advertising is transacted. The market for programmatic advertising is evolving rapidly and we see the need for new methods of transacting advertising that both drive efficiency and value for both publishers and buyers.
- Lead all aspects of product success for a portfolio of solutions that create new ways for publishers and buyers to transact programmatic advertising, including gathering and prioritizing customer requirements, defining, and measuring key metrics, and working closely with engineering, customer success, publisher development, advertiser solutions and product marketing to ensure goals are met.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to deeply understand business needs and technical tradeoffs to inform prioritization.
- Determine solution capabilities and roadmap to align with company strategy and goals, collaborating with multiple stakeholders.
- Author user stories and manage development backlog.
- At least 3 years’ experience (but likely more) in product management
- Track record of being able to drive creation of innovative solutions across a platform
- Experience with RTB programmatic and header bidding
- Experience working closely with development teams
Coronavirus Notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all our hiring and onboarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, Perkspot and unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.