Sales Executive/Senior Sales Executive (Advertising Solutions)
- 109 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers independent app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. PubMatic operates 15 offices and eight data centers worldwide.
The Sales Executive or Senior Sales Executive role would sit within PubMatic’s Ad Solutions department and would be a junior sales role. The role located in Sydney would report into the Snr. Ad Solutions Manager in ANZ and would be responsible for supporting the Demand team to drive revenue uplift across key Media Agency accounts.
You will be responsible for generating new Agency relationships within the PubMatic platform as well as working with current Agency partners to fulfill their business needs and optimise their potential for our publishers.
The roles & responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Be an integral part of a high paced, hardworking, fun loving, global team
- Work with the Snr. Ad Solutions Manager on executing both local & global commercial deals across you assigned Agency patch
- Grow platform spend to meet and exceed goals while continuously prospecting new business
- Conduct quarterly business reviews and ongoing direct client management and entertainment
- Work with advertiser partners daily while providing excellent customer service including proactive & reactive media packaging of publisher opportunities
- Identify additional revenue opportunities within existing clients
- Develop a strong understanding of PubMatic’s technology and media solutions from an intellectual and applied perspective; communicate the value proposition to drive business growth
- Build and maintain close working relationships with multiple internal departments with a strong understanding for internal cross-functional communication/collaboration
- Attend industry events and conferences to network and grow your industry knowledge
- 2+ years applicable experience in either Business Development, Account Management, Relationship Management or Sales roles in the online industry
- Ideal desired experience includes coming from prior roles bringing both Brand and Advertiser relevant contacts
- Knowledge of sales planning, trading or investment planning preferred
- Understanding of the programmatic ecosystem
- Knowledge of programmatic buying and selling including; pricing models, optimisation tactics, audience trends and buying technologies preferred
- Proven experience and success selling Programmatic offerings (specifically PMPs) into major Brands and Advertisers preferred
- Proficiency in Excel, strong experience analysing data sets to be able to provide recommendations back to either clients directly or various internal teams
- Strong presentation (Including PowerPoint) and negotiation skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.