EMEA Payroll Accountant
- Dean St, London, UK
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers independent app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. PubMatic operates 15 offices and eight data centers worldwide.
- Work closely with local accountants in EMEA to process International Payroll and expense reports
- Work closely with Human Resources to ensure that changes to all employee addresses, supervisor, departments, positions and pay rates are made on an accurate and timely basis in SuccessFactors HRIS.
- Process new hires, terminations, retroactive adjustments and special pays (bonus, NSO Exercise, ESPP Purchase, and expense report reimbursement)
- Provide prompt, friendly and efficient customer service to employees who have questions regarding their pay, deductions or the payroll process
- Work closely with Accountants in India to process expense report reimbursements in payroll
- Support Accounting team for all related journal entries and prepare reconciliations for all payroll related balance sheet accounts (International)
- Work closely with stock admin to process equity transactions in payroll such as ESPP, exercises, etc.
- Perform other related duties or ad hoc projects as assigned or directed
- 5+ years of payroll processing experience
- Strong Organizational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy a must
- Ability to understand employee payroll issues and to communicate solutions effectively, professionally and respectfully
- Demonstrated ability to hold information confidential with use of appropriate judgment when handling sensitive data
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in addition to strong problem solving skills in a growing and dynamic environment
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and work well in teams to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to thrive in a fast-growing environment where change is the norm, strong multi-tasking skills and flexibility to switch between projects quickly
- Strong proficiency of Microsoft Excel and Accounting Systems (Netsuite a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all our hiring and onboarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.