- 601 Marshall St, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers.
PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers independent app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. PubMatic operates 15 offices and eight data centers worldwide.
We are immediately hiring a strong Payroll Accountant to join our growing team in Redwood City (when we eventually return to the office).
Reporting to the Assistant Controller, this role is significantly involved in the daily activities of the Accounting department.
- Manage and maintain the Company’s payroll systems (Fidelity Payroll) for all employees in the US
- Work closely with accountants in the international subsidiaries to process International Payroll and expense reports
- Work closely with Human Resources to ensure that changes to all employee addresses, supervisor, departments, positions and pay rates are made on an accurate and timely basis in our SilkRoad HRIS and NetSuite
- Process new hires, terminations, deductions (flexible spending plans, benefits contributions, etc), federal and state tax withholdings, retroactive adjustments and special pays (commissions, bonus and expense report reimbursement)
- Provide prompt, friendly and efficient customer service to employees who have questions regarding their pay, deductions or the payroll process
- Work closely with Staff Accountant to process expense report reimbursements in payroll
- Support Accounting team for all related journal entries and prepare reconciliations for all payroll related balance sheet accounts (US and International)
- Manage stock option administration of the company’s stock option equity awards
- Handle disbursement and collection of stock options documents
- Assist with Financial Statement Audits as it relates to Payroll as well Worker’s Compensation and 401K Audit
- Perform other related duties or ad hoc projects as assigned or directed
- 5+ years of payroll processing experience with some working knowledge of the Fidelity Payroll System
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy a must
- Ability to understand employee payroll issues and to communicate solutions effectively, professionally and respectfully
- Demonstrated ability to hold information confidential with use of appropriate judgment when handling sensitive data
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in addition to strong problem solving skills in a growing and dynamic environment
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and work well in teams to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to thrive in a fast-growing environment where change is the norm, strong multi-tasking skills and flexibility to switch between projects quickly
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all our hiring and onboarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, Perkspot and unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.