Account Executive, Agency Holding Companies
- 229 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
- Department: Advertiser Solutions
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being the sell-side platform of choice for agencies and advertisers. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to maximize their digital advertising monetization while enabling advertisers to increase ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
The Account Executive, Agency Holding Companies will help scale a high growth sector of the PubMatic demand business. You will have the opportunity to help define go to market strategy and positioning, develop new sales materials, and help align PubMatic's product roadmap with your buyer's needs.
You will be responsible for generating new Agency relationships within the PubMatic platform as well as working with current Agency partners to fulfill their business needs and optimize their potential for our publishers.
Candidate will have the opportunity to define and build a partnership roadmap and execute against strategic priorities encompassing commercial agreements as well as bespoke products and custom solutions.
Candidate should strive to exceed revenue targets through active selling, account management, program implementation and managing terms and expectations for new and existing clients.
The Candidates should also possess strong sales skills and bring experience in both generating new business and successfully managing existing clients, all within the Programmatic space.
- Be an integral part of a high paced, hardworking, fun loving, global team
- Grow platform spend to meet and exceed goals while continuously prospecting new business
- Conduct quarterly business reviews and ongoing direct client management and entertainment
- Work with advertiser partners on a daily basis while providing excellent customer service including proactive media packaging of publisher opportunities resulting in higher publisher revenue
- Identify additional revenue opportunities within existing clients
- Develop a strong understanding of PubMatic’s technology and media solutions from an intellectual and applied perspective; communicate the value proposition to drive business growth
- Build and maintain close working relationships with multiple internal departments with a strong understanding for internal cross-functional communication/collaboration
- Attend industry events and conferences to network and grow your industry knowledge
- Think creatively about the programmatic ecosystem and help build commercial models that specifically address independent agencies’ needs
- 3-5 years applicable experience in either Business Development, Account Management, Relationship Management or Sales roles in the online industry with proven experience and success selling Programmatic offerings into major Agency Holding Companies (IPG, WPP, Havas, Publicis)
- Ideal desired experience includes coming from prior roles bringing both Independent Agency relevant contacts as well as proven success selling Programmatic into Independents directly
- Knowledge of programmatic buying and selling including: pricing models, optimization tactics, audience trends and buying technologies
- Proficiency in Excel with a proven ability to convey data and analysis to drive business
- Bring pre-existing relationships with agencies and automated buying platforms
- Strong presentation (Including PowerPoint) and negotiation skills
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vison insurance plus many extra perks including Perkspot unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.