HRIS Manager / Associate Director
- 3 Lagoon Dr, Redwood City, CA 94065, USA
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers.
PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers independent app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. PubMatic operates 15 offices and eight data centers worldwide.
We are immediately hiring an HRIS Manager or Associate Director to join our Global HR team in Redwood City (when we eventually return to the office).
You will be responsible for all aspects of the organization’s HRIS technology. You will create short and long-term goals and objectives for system builds, operations, processes, data flows, security, reporting and analytics.
You're a strategic thinker with demonstrated success driving transformation through automation across a network of HR systems.
Drive, influence and collaborate with HR partners, Finance and IT to leverage existing systems and implement improvements in functionality and training where necessary.
- Responsible for overseeing and ensuring the day-to-day operations of the HRIS system (SAP SuccessFactors) which includes but is not limited to daily manipulation of data and generating reports
- Work with the SVP of Human Resources to further develop a strategy to optimize HRIS systems to meet workforce requirements and help drive accuracy
- Identify opportunities for automation and reduction of manual processes.
- Perform regular business process reviews and make ongoing suggestions and create an action plan
- Collaborate with stakeholders across all functions (HR, Finance, IT) to maintain and develop processes that will create a best-in-class HR operations platform
- Ensure data integrity, audit/testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities
- Develop and sustain appropriate controls to maintain and report on information.
- Lead SOX compliance efforts from a HRIS perspective, corporate audits and external audits
- Improve overall employee experience by strengthening the HR operations platform
- Report and organize data in a manner that will help both HR and the business make strategic decisions
- Must have significant knowledge and experience using SuccessFactors (Employee Central/Onboarding/Recruiting/Compensation/Payroll)
- Must possess advanced Excel knowledge and skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Human Resource, Business or related field
- Professional Certification a plus (HRIP, APA, Project Management Professional, Six Sigma)
- 3-5 years HRIS experience with at least 2 years as a function lead
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, both as a leader of teams and as a leader of projects - dynamic, strategic and resourceful
- Demonstrated sound judgment when working through complex issues
- Ability to analyze, problem solve and clearly communicate observations and make recommendations
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all our hiring and onboarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, Perkspot and unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.