Director, Product Marketing, CTV and Video
- W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. PubMatic operates 14 offices and eight data centers worldwide.
Reporting to the Vice-President of Pordut Marketing, this Director will be responsible for defining and executing global GTM strategy for PubMatic’s industry-leading OTT and Video solutions, enabling Video Publishers to easily implement and manage tools and solutions to maximize their programmatic monetization. In this role, he/she will help drive business growth and publisher product adoption, partnering closely with global Video and OTT development and customer success teams, product management, and the wider marketing organization.
The Director must be able to translate our product vision and roadmap into prioritized go-to-market programs, aligned with key stakeholders and business leaders across the organization, including the messaging, packaging and delivery of our products to market and evangelizing the product narratives and value propositions across the organization. As such, being fluent in dealing with complexity at a global level, across multiple channels, across multiple product lines, and with regards to multiple competitors and partners will be key.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Lead in cross-functional team alignment to ensure global alignment and regional flexibility of go-to-market plans
- Communicate, educate and evangelize new products to our sales and customer success sales teams to drive new business and upsell/cross sell opportunities
- Develop GTM marketing programs that influence pipeline revenue and velocity
- Partner with Product Management to co-pilot strategic development of GTM Launch Planning for your product growth area
- Increase ICP and buyer persona awareness and share of voice including: end-to-end GTM launch planning for all release levels, product demos for sales training, learning and development; product-based demand generation assets, product positioning and messaging playbooks
- Manage and mentor team of product marketers to support all facets of GTM strategy and execution for our suite of OTT and VIdeo products and solutions
- Partner with marketing communications team to leverage an account-based marketing framework to drive pipeline velocity from prospect through opportunity by creating high-impact account nurture programs and initiatives.
- Align with the Marketing Communications teams to help drive air coverage and thought leadership, and being a co-chair to PubMatic-hosted events and Industry conference sponsorships that require targeted sales enablement planning, content, and messaging plays
- 7+ years in product marketing or related field, ideally within online digital advertising (ad tech provider, exchange, large web publisher, agency) or marketing technology company
- Experience knowledge of OTT/CTV and VIdeo
- The candidate should have an understanding of the online advertising industry, a passion for technology, and the drive to work in a start-up environment
- Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content
- Creative thinking around innovative messaging and presentation strategies a must; roll up your sleeves to create/drive visual tools to sell/explain products and services
- Proven track record with delivery in a fast-paced environment and the organizational skills to effectively manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Proven track record of working closely with Product Management teams to develop GTM strategies for driving adoption
- Strong understanding of technology, product development and innovation
- Exceptional project management, organizational, writing, & presentation skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines and multiple requests
- Cultural fit with PubMatic’s core values of Customer Service, Innovation, Bias Towards Action, Teamwork, and Integrity
- Strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork, ownership, and initiative
- Familiarity with an advanced marketing tech stack, such as Salesforce, Pardot, Engage, HighSpot, Sprout Social, Google Analytics, Power BI, Pendo, HighSpot or SalesLoft
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vison insurance plus many extra perks including Perkspot unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.