- 3 Lagoon Dr, Redwood City, CA 94065, USA
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers.
PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers independent app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. PubMatic operates 15 offices and eight data centers worldwide.
We are immediately hiring a Senior Accountant to join our Finance team in Redwood City (when we eventually return to the office).
Reporting to the Assistant Controller, this role is significantly involved in the daily activities of the accounting department including:
- Assist in month-end close activities by preparing balance sheet reconciliation and supporting schedules, analyzing monthly variances and booking monthly accruals
- Prepare and record journal entries
- Work closely with the Marketing department and FP&A to ensure expenditures are within budget
- Oversee procurement process with Approve.com
- Assist in preparing schedules for external audit
- Assist in other adhoc projects
Ideal candidates will have an understanding of the Online Advertising industry, a passion for technology + the drive and ownership to work in a start-up environment.
- 4 – 6 years of accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Self starter
- NetSuite preferred or large ERP system
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Detail oriented, analytical, and accurate
- Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation
- Proficient computer skills specifically Excel
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated ability to independently prioritize workload based on organizational needs/demands. Operates with a sense of urgency, as appropriate
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
- Strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork, ownership, initiative and integrity.
The successful candidate enjoys working with high energy in a fast-paced environment, flexible to changing priorities + the ability to deliver in a deadline-driven role.
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all our hiring and onboarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, Perkspot and unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.