Associate Director, Publisher Development - Omnichannel
- 229 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being the sell-side platform of choice for agencies and advertisers.
The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to maximize their digital advertising monetization while enabling advertisers to increase ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
We are hiring an Associate Director of Publisher Development - Omnichannel to join our growing team in NYC.
This key contributor is responsible for driving revenue growth via new omnichannel publisher acquisition., client retention and upselling to current publishers.
As a senior member of PubMatic’s Publisher Development team, you will be responsible for establishing, long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships with digital media companies and other Alexa and comScore top 1000 publishers. You will be a key member of PubMatic’s sales team involved in prospecting, selling, and closing long-term mobile relationships partnerships.
The best candidates will have strong mobile app publisher relationships, as well as a clear understanding of the perspectives of buyers in the marketplace. They will have demonstrated a record of progressive responsibility and accomplishments in digital media and/or technology sales and will have strong knowledge of all facets of inventory yield strategies, and operational requirements for real time programmatic in-app monetization. Additionally, it is extremely important to be an expert in prospecting and obtaining new leads on a constant basis.
The best candidates have strong mobile app publisher relationships, as well as a clear understanding of the perspectives of buyers in the marketplace. They demonstrate a record of progressive responsibility and accomplishments in digital media and/or technology sales and will have strong knowledge of all facets of inventory yield strategies, and operational requirements for real time in-app monetization.
You will be fluent with header bidding SDK sales and excel in selling complex or technical products.
- Work with the Sales leadership team to define, achieve and exceed revenue and business goals
- Developing a mobile in-app publisher sales strategy that drives accelerated business growth
- Work closely with the Marketing organization to shape go-to-market narrative, and be expert at articulating the story internally and externally
- Continuously prospecting for new business using your existing network of relationships and creating new relationships
- Evangelize and present PubMatic solutions for maximum immediate revenue recognition
- Lead sales efforts through all aspects of the sales cycle including relationship initiation, negotiation, and closing
- Participate in industry events and assist in developing PubMatic’s market presence
- Reaching or exceeding quarterly revenue goal
- Previous sales or business development experience in ad tech a mobile app focused business with experience working with in-app publishers and developers
- Strong knowledge & familiarity with Internet advertising models, ad optimization, audience trends and technologies
- Strong set of existing relationships with mobile media companies at the VP sales level, VP/Director, Ad Ops and comfortable with running c-level conversations
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Self-starting with an ability to learn, take charge and deliver results with minimal supervision
- High energy and passionate about working in a fast-paced start up environment
- BA/BS degree required, MBA/JD a plus
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vison insurance plus many extra perks including Perkspot unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.