Associate Director/ Senior Publisher Account Manager - Mobile
- Dean St, London, UK
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers independent app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. PubMatic operates 15 offices and eight data centers worldwide.
Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are the primary owners of PubMatic’s global Publisher base. As a Associate Director/ Senior Publisher Account Manager - Mobile, you would develop strategic partnerships with our premium Publishers to grow their digital advertising business, focusing on the programmatic revenue opportunity. In order to do so, our CSMs closely consult with key strategic and tactical contacts through long-term relationship development, and deep understanding of PubMatic’s product offerings and market forces.
In this role, you would have quarterly top-line revenue targets, and be responsible for ensuring PubMatic exceeds the Publisher expectations while protecting their brand. Through regular check-ins, rigorous performance analyses, cross-functional project management and industry event attendance, CSMs act and are seen as programmatic specialists and advisors who achieve results.
You would report into the Director of the Mobile, Video and CTV team for EMEA.
Our Team: From the super analytical and process driven pack to the ‘work hard and play hard’ characters, no two team members are the same. What makes us come together is that we all understand the importance of keeping our clients happy. We all add value and collaborate in different ways, and we all have a common goal. While the technology is top tier, it’s the people that make PubMatic an exceptional place to work.
Manage a portfolio of high-spend and high-potential mobile Publishing businesses by thoroughly understanding growth drivers, identifying opportunities for growth, managing risks and creating multi-quarter plans for achievement
Leverage your analytical skills and knowledge of the programmatic marketplace to influence advertising strategies
Meet or exceed revenue targets consistently, while prioritising and delivering outstanding customer service to PubMatic’s publishers
Present quarterly business reviews to key publisher contacts whilst identifying opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell PubMatic’s suite of products
Collaborating with specialists, Engineers and Product teams and defining business goals, key strategies and success metrics
- 18 months – 2+ years experience within mobile adtech/advertising
- 4+ years overall experience in programmatic advertising
- A history of success managing strategic publisher account relationships
- Great understanding of the mobile ad-tech landscape and it’s challenges
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Proven success building relationships with and influencing the perspective of decision makers
- Flexible mindset with proven success in fast-paced environments
- Extremely proactive and biased towards taking action
- Creative, independent problem solver, with proven ability to reason through a large, ambiguous problem
- Strong process management and analytical skills, making it easy to juggle multiple client needs and internal projects
- Can quickly master nuances of a complex industry with many moving pieces and constant change
- Interest in working against an assigned quota and driving sustainable growth
- An engaged team player with strong interpersonal skills who knows how to have fun while achieving results
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all our hiring and onboarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity + maternity leave and healthcare. And when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks, catered lunches twice a week, and much more.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.