RVP of Publisher Growth
- 601 Marshall St, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA
- Department: Strategic Accounts Development (CSM)
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. PubMatic operates 14 offices and eight data centers worldwide.
The Regional Vice President is responsible for growing our existing Publisher relationships through strategic upsells and cross-sells. This role will develop and maintain executive level relationships with our Publisher Partners. This position is a critical growth function that fulfills the promise of a strategic partnership for all Publishers using the PubMatic platform. The responsibilities include partnering with the Customer Success team, driving account growth, and selling new products.
The Regional Vice President owns direct, personal client relationships for the purpose of supporting customer needs and driving growth agendas with publisher accounts. As the programmatic advertising landscape evolves, this position will guide our publisher partners to take advantage of market trends through PubMatic’s solutions. This specific position also requires strong working knowledge of the identity and addressability landscape, as the role is responsible for setting sales strategy and pipeline management across all regions for PubMatic’s identity solutions.
Successful candidates will have a proven track record of growing business by developing appropriate strategies to ensure our publishers achieve their results. Collaboration with the Customer Success team is key to the role. This role reports to the VP of Customer Success Americas.
- Track and analyze performance for regional book of business to ensure key accounts are exceeding sales plans
- Maintain active customer conversations through regular and consistent engagement, demonstrating your market knowledge and programmatic expertise
- Develop “up the ladder” relationships with C-level executives at our publisher customers
- Prepare and present market insights to partners to further support growth opportunities and recommendations
- Introduce and sell in new products to our existing Publisher base
- Set sales strategy and manage pipeline for NTAM for PubMatic’s identity solutions
- Supervise one Identity solution seller
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and team leaders to inform product alignment for account growth.
- Works closely with the Customer Success team to create success plans for new Publisher customers
- Partner with Programmatic Sales to drive successful pairing of media buyer campaigns to publisher inventory
- BA/BS required; MBA or equivalent preferred
- 10+ years of recent work experience in online advertising including mobile and video advertising. Experience with publisher products strongly preferred.
- Comprehensive Digital Advertising Industry knowledge
- Hands-on working knowledge of the identity and addressability space, including selling and servicing identity solutions
- Record of working with publisher clients and growing a book of business
- Ability to present persuasive arguments to support recommendations internally and externally
- Experienced people manager with focus on sales or business development
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively to a C-level audience
Return to Office: PubMatic employees throughout the global have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide such as, paid leave programs, paid holidays, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, commuter benefits, physical and financial wellness programs, unlimited DTO in the US (that we actually require you to use!), reimbursement for mobile and internet expenses and fully stocked pantries plus in-office catered lunches 3 days per week.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.