International Accounting Manager
- 3 Lagoon Dr, Redwood City, CA 94065, USA
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers.
PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers independent app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. PubMatic operates 15 offices and eight data centers worldwide.
Reporting to the Assistant Controller, this role is significantly involved in the daily activities of the accounting department including:
- Assist in month-end close activities for all International Subsidiaries by preparing balance sheet reconciliation and supporting schedules, analyzing monthly variances and booking monthly accruals.
- Prepare and record journal entries including intercompany and consolidation transactions.
- Act as liason between PubMatic and international local accountants to ensure accuracy of payments for payroll and A/P.
- Review payment requests and authorize bank payment transactions for all international subsidiaries.
- Monitor and ensure compliance that all statutory returns and filings are completed and filed on a timely basis, including VAT
- Perform internal controls over operations to ensure there are no SOX deficiencies within the international accounting processes
- Assist in preparing schedules for external audit (both US and International).
- Assist in other Adhoc projects.
- 6 - 8 years of accounting experience.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP.
- Self starter.
- NetSuite preferred or large ERP system.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Detail oriented, analytical, and accurate.
- Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation.
- Proficient computer skills specifically Excel.
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated ability to independently prioritize workload based on organizational needs/demands. Operates with a sense of urgency, as appropriate.
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement.
Coronavirus Notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all our hiring and onboarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, Perkspot and unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.