- 3 Lagoon Dr, Redwood City, CA 94065, USA
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers.
PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers independent app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. PubMatic operates 15 offices and eight data centers worldwide.
We are immediately hiring a strong Accounting Manager to join our growing team in Redwood City (once it's safe to return to the office again).
Reporting to the Assistant Controller, this role is significantly involved in the daily activities of the accounting department including:
- Manage the accurate and timely preparation of the company’s general ledger for month and year-end close, including the preparation of monthly flux analysis and financial statements
- Prepare and record journal entries (Legal Accruals, Intangible Assets, Bonus Accruals, etc)
- Responsible for reviewing Quarterly and Annual Bonus Compensations and payout
- Responsible for understanding and calculating Company’s Internally Developed Software in accordance with Company policy
- Work closely with Stock Administration team to prepare related journal entries as it relates equity transactions (Stock Option Exercises, RSU vesting, ESPP purchases, etc)
- Ensure proper and timely completion of tax related filings and business registrations
- Assist with supporting documentations for the 10Q and 10K
- Assist with Financial Statement Audits and SOX Audit
- Perform other related duties or ad hoc projects as assigned or directed
- 10+ years of accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Self starter
- NetSuite preferred or large ERP system
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Detail oriented, analytical, and accurate
- Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation
- Proficient computer skills specifically Excel
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated ability to independently prioritize workload based on organizational needs/demands.
- Operates with a sense of urgency, as appropriate
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all our hiring and onboarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, Perkspot and unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.