Customer Success Operation Manager
- Minami Aoyama, Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers independent app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. PubMatic operates 15 offices and eight data centers worldwide.
The successful candidate will possess a unique ability to combine ad operations knowledge, technical and creative thinking with strong communication skills. This role requires the ability to explain technical information to broad audiences and coordinate with internal teams to deliver on schedule.
Your role as a Customer Success Operations Manager is to provide support in the day-to-day management of publisher clients delivering world-class customer service with your experience with trouble-shooting in ad technology-related areas. As PubMatic's products and services evolve, the Customer Success Operations Manager must stay at the forefront of new capabilities to ensure that the implementation process is defined, tested with new publishers, and are ready for broad adoption. In addition to the above, your role is also to identify growth opportunities across your portfolio of publishers to help them maximise monetisation across their supply.
- Manage account setup and maintain accounts on the PubMatic system.
- Ensure on-time execution of technical integrations and deliver service excellence during implementation.
- Work with internal teams, including sales, marketing, business development, product management and engineering to deliver customized implementation plans to select clients.
- Keeping multiple support systems updated (e.g. Salesforce, JIRA etc).
- Actively respond to escalations for both Publisher and Demand clients relating to integration issues, discrepancies, Brand Safety etc.
- Generate and interpret reporting that will yield competitive insights for our clients.
- Work closely with internal and external customers to ensure higher returns for end customer.
- This role is to provide additional support to Japan accounts.
- Knowledge in regards to RTB/PMP and ad Networks; knowledge of Header Bidding/Wrapper and various ad formats/ad platforms such as mobile in-app or video is a plus.
- Proficiency in Excel, preferably Excel Macros, MS Access; knowledge of MS Project, SQL and other Database tools is a plus.
- Experience using complex data sets to track performance trends, identify anomalies and their root causes.
- Ad Trafficking exposure using Ad Servers such as DFP/GAM and AdTech is a plus
- Knowledge to use debugging tools like Fiddler, Firebug etc.
Personal Characteristics and Competencies
- Pro-active and self-motivated as will be a part of a small team.
- Logical reasoning ability, Problem solving and analytical mindset, Customer service-oriented attitude, Organized and structured approach to tasks with an eye for detail.
- Excellent written and spoken Japanese and Business English.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.