- Aundh, Pune, Maharashtra, India
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers independent app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. PubMatic operates 15 offices and eight data centers worldwide.
- Core responsibilities include providing platform/production support to internal as well as external stakeholders.
- Resolve issues faced by clients, which includes verifying and analyzing data, isolating and diagnosing the problem, providing root cause analysis, setting client expectations and follow-ups.
- Coordinate with Customer, Product and Engineering teams in identifying, reporting and resolving product issues. Understand the technical and commercial/business flows to motivate platform improvements and debugging.
- Create and maintain internal documentation that empowers external and internal clients to execute faster and answer their own questions. Handle training for new joiners and conduct refresher training for experienced team members as well as client facing teams.
- Use tools to execute Rest API queries to pull reports, review websites using browser’s debug tools, pull logs from servers using Unix commands to identify issues with Open RTB requests and responses and use MySQL to manage, troubleshoot and update database settings for client accounts.
- Resolve issues with RTB campaigns and PMP
- Need to possess good problem solving skills and scripting knowledge to support the Technical Escalations Team.
- Should be flexible with Rotational Shifts
- 1-3 years of experience (Ad tech Experience Preferred, but not mandatory)
- Educational Qualification should be B.E./B. Tech
- Should have a good handson knowledge in SQL and UNIX commands.
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.