Operations Specialist -Data Analyst
- Aundh, Pune, Maharashtra, India
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers independent app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. PubMatic operates 15 offices and eight data centers worldwide.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for collecting and analyzing tremendous data sets using tools such as Microsoft Excel, SQL and Hadoop and presenting them in easy to understand formats. The Data Analyst will be expected to retrieve data from publishers, demand partners and aggregators UI and develop spreadsheets and excel macros to filter, analyze, generate reports and draw conclusions from that data. It will be important to focus on the primary metrics while understanding the business requirements of the different teams within the business. Should be able to find anomalies or variations in Revenue and other AdTech related metrics after new software is deployed or backend changes done by different teams. Should have an eye for detail to proactively find variations and report it to concerned teams.
· Exposure to business analysis, tracking metrics and building revenue monitoring tools.
· Exposure to financial modeling and operations analysis is a plus.
· Basic knowledge of running mapreduce and HIVE jobs in Hadoop.
· Basic programming knowledge.
· MS Office products including strong grasp of Excel (Charting, Formulae, Pivots etc.)
· Advance Excel/Access: VB Macros in ExcelMS-SQL / MySQL.
· Hands on experience on Hive / SPARK.
· Added advantage if hands on experience in HTML / PHP / Java Script / Python.
· Any graduation, as specified by role, with good academic record / AdTech exposure is a plus.
· Total work experience of 2 to 5 years in a fast paced change-oriented environment.
· Worked in rotating shift.
· Logical reasoning ability, problem solving and analytical mindset.
· Pro-active, quick learning, detail oriented..
· Excellent written and spoken English with ability to handle communication across levels.
Graduation in Math, Statistics or Engineering.
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.