Senior Software QA Automation Engineer - Ad Quality, Inventory Quality and Core Platform
- Aundh, Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Department: QA
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. With a globally distributed workforce and no corporate headquarters, PubMatic operates 16 offices and eight data centers across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- Should have 3 to 5 years of experience.
- Hands on Experience with QA Automation Framework development & Design (Preferred language Python)
- UI Automation using Selenium (Preferred language Python)
- Hands on Experience in Automating Backend Applications (e.g. db, REST API’s).
- Good Knowledge of relational databases.
- Good debugging skills.
- Experience working in Linux/Unix environment.
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies.
- Performance testing using JMeter.
Bachelors in Computer Science/ Engineering, Masters is desirable.
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.