Team Lead - Technical Escalations
- Aundh, Pune, Maharashtra, India
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers independent app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. PubMatic operates 15 offices and eight data centers worldwide.
The Principal Operations Engineer should know programmatic at an expert level. He should have experience with Publisher integration types and good knowledge of page/product level troubleshooting. He/She needs to have knowledge of testing tags, discrepancy issues, detailed troubleshooting and optimizations. The Principal Operations Engineer will directly interact with the Client Operations, Product and the Core Development Teams in Engineering. The expectation is to be able to grow the Product Knowledge to support the Customer Success, expedite and act as Subject Matter Expert for Engineering interactions. Has to have good communication skills for seamless propagation of information across the organization.
Technical Skills required:-
• Programmatic knowledge required, preferably with SSPs.
• Should have knowledge of PMP deals, knowledge of header bidding solutions like prebid, openwrap etc.
• Basic idea of Adserver required(working knowledge of SSP ad server and publisher ad server). Experience in using charles, fiddler, browser debug tools etc for troubleshooting ad serving.
• Knowledge of openRTB
• API calls(GET,POST,hitting request) and MySQL basic knowledge needed.
• Knowledge of ads.txt, sellers.json, gdpr, ccpa etc is needed
• Experience with troubleshooting of discrepancy issues needed. Video related troubleshooting, knowledge of vast, vapid is good.
• Basic knowledge of Unix to pull Ad Server logs.
• Basics json, html, http will be good to have
5-7 year experience in AdTech
Educational Qualification should be B.E./B. Tech. Post-Graduation would be an advantage but not mandatory.
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.