Sales Development Representative
- New Delhi, New Delhi, India
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers independent app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. PubMatic operates 15 offices and eight data centers worldwide.
We're looking for a tech-savvy, results-driven Sales Development Representative to prospect and qualify potential customers for PubMatic.
You’ll serve as the first point of contact for inbound leads and will be responsible for building trust and rapport with new leads that result in qualified meeting and opportunities. Reporting to the Senior Demand Generation Manager, you’ll play a key role in refining our lead qualification and routing process and building out our BDR function.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Qualify (via research, emails and calls) and route inbound inquiries to the appropriate salesperson by using Salesforce and other technology/tools
- Assist marketing and sales ops teams in creating, refining, or optimizing the workflows for lead qualification and routing
- Follow up, nurture, and convert leads into MQL, SAL, and SQL
- Meet and exceed quarterly targets defined to maximize qualified meetings and opportunities with inbound leads
- Support marketing and sales teams in prospecting for and engaging influencers at target accounts
- Help to develop scalable BDR systems and processes that drive pipeline growth
- Must be able to work in US Eastern time zone – from 9am to 6pm EST, from Mondays to Fridays.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- At least 1-5 years of experience working in an inside sales, sales, or business development role. B2B technology experience is a plus (AdTech experience is a huge plus).
- Proficiency with Salesforce is required and familiarity with other sales enablement tools (e.g. Yesware, Outreach, Chili Piper etc.) is a plus.
- A quick learner, self-starter, and team player
- A good listener with a drive to build valuable relationships with potential customers
- A positive attitude and an interest in learning and advancing a career in inside sales
- An individual who doesn’t fear rejection and never shies away from asking questions
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, evergreen environment
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.