Sales Manager Advertiser Solutions Central
- Axel-Springer-Platz 3, Hamburg, Germany
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers independent app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. PubMatic operates 15 offices and eight data centers worldwide.
The SALES MANAGER, ADVERTISER SOLUTIONS CENTRAL will help support the teams on existing agency relationships, with specific responsibility for developing and driving PubMatic PMP adoption across an agency.
They will develop a deep understanding of the product, inventory and audiences available across PubMatic’s publisher and data partner portfolio in order to provide proactive and reactive support to our agency team.
- Developing and utilising relationships within the agency to understand and drive PMP adoption
- Receiving, understanding and reacting to ‘deal’ briefs from buyers – developing and building packages* that meet their requirements
Communicate the PMP needs and support Ad Solutions, Client services and publisher teams in Central and Nordic Region
- 2-3 + years experience in a digital sales, planning, trading or investment unit at a publisher, advertising agency or programmatic tech company (like SSP, DSP or Data Provider)
- Understanding of the programmatic ecosystem
- existing relationships across holding companies
- Experience directly supporting either supply or demand side clients (including publishers, agencies, brands direct, DSP's) as well as internal teams covering Sales, Account Management, Technical Account Management, and Customer Success
- Strong experience with Excel and analysing data sets to be able to provide recommendations back to either clients directly or various internal teams
In order to be successful as a Manager Advertiser Solutions you will need to work closely with the following key stakeholders:
- The Central and Nordics Ad Solutions team members – in order to deeply understand their buyer portfolio and subsequent needs, including media planning
- The EMEA Audience Encore team – to gain a deep understanding of the audience segments that our data partners are providing and to work with both the Audience Encore team and the Ad Solutions team to ensure that the most relevant audience segments are prioritised for onboarding and then packaged and promoted to both internal stakeholders and external customers
- The EMEA Customer Success team – to gain a deep understanding of our publisher portfolio across the region, ensuring that the most relevant inventory is packaged and promoted to internal and external customers
- The EMEA Pub Dev team – acting as an information source to the publisher development team to ensure that they are focusing their efforts on securing the publisher portfolio most in demand from buyers
- The CSOM team – to actively review performance of packages, leveraging knowledge to refine future offerings
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.