Director, Emerging Solutions
- 601 Marshall St, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. PubMatic operates 14 offices and eight data centers worldwide.
The Director, Emerging Solutions will drive idea generation, feasibility exploration, pilots as well as business benefit and business case development for innovative, growth opportunities at PubMatic. The role will also support industry research to seek out future, relevant innovative solutions.
The successful candidate will have strong product management experience and a deep understanding of the evolving role that data and audience play in the programmatic market.
- Assess strategic opportunities in collaboration with product and Go-to-market focused leadership.
- Lead and promote opportunities via on-going internal team engagements, with key focus on the North American market.
- Research and prioritize user requirements, strategic and business requirements, and functional requirements.
- Develop specific project proposals with benefits, risks, scope, budget, timeline, measurements of success, and other relevant project details relevant to opportunities presented.
- Coordinate contract development and manage contract stipulations.
- Plan, manage and oversee on-road technology deployment and trials
- Communicate program and specific project progress to relevant stakeholders, assuring consensus of program stakeholders and holding project team members are accountable for assigned responsibilities.
- 5+ years of product management and/or technical experience in digital publishing, adtech, or media buying, with a range of experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven leadership track record.
- Autonomous learner, curious problem solver, self-starter with strong initiative, and team player
- Strong analytical skills
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- History of innovation and idea generation
- Ability to sell in close concert with salespeople and solutions engineers to a diversity of clients.
- Exceptional client communication and interaction skills, including the ability to communicate with client and business teams to gather and validate requirements.
- The position will require some domestic and international travel
- Experience with UI/UX is a plus
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all our hiring and onboarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, Perkspot and unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.