Talent Acquisition Specialist, GTM
- 229 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers.
PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. With a globally distributed workforce and no corporate headquarters, PubMatic operates 16 offices and eight data centers across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
PubMatic is hiring for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to help fuel our US growth in 2022-2023 and beyond for our Go-to-market roles. Our Recruiters are responsible for finding exceptional candidates that possess a unique, entrepreneurial spirit and passion for online advertising across Sales, Customer Success, Account Management, Product, Marketing and Technology roles. You will be joining a high-impact recruiting team functioning as internal consultants to drive strategic, operational, and organizational excellence.
- Directly source qualified exceptionally talented candidates for a variety of open positions across all NY business units
- Schedule phone and onsite interviews
- Management of the Applicant Tracking System.
- Organize and prepare interview packets.
- Post positions to ATS and job boards as necessary.
- Source passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches and research.
- Source active candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, internal databases, and employee referrals.
- Execute sourcing strategies that produce a diverse slate of candidates.
- Develop diverse pipeline candidate pools to fill current and potential needs.
- Communicate with candidates/new hires (phone and email) throughout entire hiring and orientation process.
- Prior AdTech Recruitment experience is a must
- Experience filling high volume roles across Sales, Account Management, Customer Success, and Product from entry to senior level roles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- LinkedIn Recruiter expert
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vison insurance plus many extra perks including Perkspot unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.