Legal Operations Analyst
- 601 Marshall St, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers.
PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. With a globally distributed workforce and no corporate headquarters, PubMatic operates 16 offices and eight data centers across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
We are immediately hiring a self-starting Legal Operations Analyst to join our team on a hybrid schedule in Redwood City (once it's safe to return to the office again).
Reporting to the Senior Manager for Legal Operations, you will be part of a dynamic legal operations team that oversees legal systems (digital signature, contract management, e-billing, etc.) and day-to-day processes/tasks to empower our in-house attorneys and be a force multiplier. You will also work closely with our employees, sales, finance, human resources, IT, talent acquisition, and other teams.
The ideal candidate will also support other legal operations as needed in the areas of commercial contracts, corporate governance, compliance, litigation, training, reporting, and other tasks assigned by the Senior Manager, Legal Operations based on the candidate’s experience and desire to learn other areas of legal affairs and operations.
- Oversee the company’s contracts, contract management system (Ironclad), and digital signature platform (Adobe EchoSign)
- Develop and manage a process for tracking contract expirations, renewals, terminations, and other key terms
- Prepare, draft, and process contracts (Commercial, NDAs, vendor agreements, etc.) and other legal documents
- Implement, coordinate, and assist with other legal department projects including maintaining and publishing templates, developing compliance materials, creating presentations and conducting training
- Support commercial contract workflows and processes in accordance with the company policies and systems
- Manage legal billing and vendor billing guidelines, and communicate with outside counsel on billing matters
- Program management of regulatory inquiries requiring legal support
- Develop playbooks and other related supporting materials to enable consistent and efficient transactions
- Corporate entity maintenance
- Assist with and coordinate document searches and productions for legal matters
- Bachelor’s degree and ABA paralegal certificate preferred
- 3-5 years of work experience managing contracts, commercial, and legal operations in an in-house legal department or paralegal experience in a law firm
- Proven record of juggling multiple projects at once and delivering on time in a fast-paced environment with significant room for innovation and decision-making
- Process oriented and proactive in recognizing where efficiency improvements can be made
- Great judgment and the ability to work flexibly with a variety of teams
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and drafting skills
- Experience with Ad Tech preferred
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all our hiring and onboarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, Perkspot and unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.