- 229 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being the sell-side platform of choice for agencies and advertisers.
The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to maximize their digital advertising monetization while enabling advertisers to increase ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
PubMatic is hiring for an organized Recruitment Coordinator to fuel our growth worldwide and support our recruitment team. Our recruiters are responsible for finding exceptional candidates that possess a unique, entrepreneurial spirit and passion for online advertising in more than seven countries across sales, marketing, product and technology roles. You will be joining a high-impact recruiting team functioning as internal consultants to drive strategic, operational, and organizational excellence. Ideal candidates will be skilled, driven and creative with high enthusiasm for identifying and closing talent. You are business savvy, autonomous and understand that the quality of the talent you identify contributes to the long-term success of PubMatic as we increase our global footprint.
- Directly source qualified, exceptionally talented candidates for a variety of open positions across all of our business units including Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and Operations.
- Be the first person to be in contact with candidates and be responsible for making sure they feel welcome and informed about the interview process.
- Manage all virtual and onsite interview coordination, travel arrangements for candidates, conference room booking, and prepare confirmations in a timely manner.
- Manage our ATS System (SmartRecruiters) by posting positions to our careers page as needed and handle scheduling requests through the system.
- Work closely with a team of recruiters to make sure candidates are having the best experience in our interview process.
- Offer ideas to streamline and improve our coordination processes and take on ad hoc projects as needed.
- Ability to strategically build talent pipelines and execute on research and sourcing campaigns.
- Find, engage, and activate passive candidates with innovative outreach methods to increase response rates.
- Execute sourcing strategies that produce a diverse slate of candidates.
- Communicate with candidates/new hires (phone and email) throughout entire hiring and orientation process.
- 1+ years sourcing/coordination experience. Preferred for a start-up, internet, and/or online media/platform company.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. PubMatic is growing at an exponential rate and we need someone who is motivated to keep up with that speed.
- Be able to think outside the box to source, engage, and bring in quality candidates.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with hiring managers, recruiting peers, coordinators to drive candidates through the interview process and create an amazing experience for them.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Has a growth-oriented mindset and wants to eventually move into a recruiter role.
Nice to haves
- BS/BA from an accredited university.
- Previous experience with SmartRecruiters ATS or another ATS system.
- Previous experience with LinkedIn Recruiter.
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vison insurance plus many extra perks including Perkspot unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.