Director, Product Management, Ad Platform
- 229 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
- Department: Product Management
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers independent app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. PubMatic operates 15 offices and eight data centers worldwide.
PubMatic seeks an experienced Director, Product Management, Ad Platform and Private Marketplace for our New York City office.
The programmatic ad technology product manager will drive PMP monetization and innovation across its global platform. This person will work with key members of the product management, business, and engineering organizations to develop strategies, technologies, and tactics to optimize programmatic performance and monetization across all types of PMP and PMP-Guaranteed deals.
The successful candidate will have more than five years of experience in ad technology, with recent relevant experience specifically in PMP monetization strategies and technologies, including the following:
- Own your product portfolio; Drive the vision, build product roadmap, and drive execution through all stages of product lifecycle from concept to delivery
- Drive GTM process in collaboration with Product Marketing to drive adoption of your products
- Evangelize your products with group and company leadership and your global stakeholders
- Direct engineering investment judiciously, actively manage trade-offs and be a key part of your products’ agile team including user experience design
- Speak to customers regularly to get feedback and creatively get competitive insights
- Inspire, coach and mentor the Product Managers on your team
- Work with key stakeholders across the organization
- Strategic thinker who can use a variety of information including quantitative and qualitative
- Excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to explain complex technical matters to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Team Player. Self-Motivated
- Location: New York, NY or Redwood, CA
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in web applications; demonstrated success in building and launching products; B2B preferred
- Experience with ad tech/ RTB, PMP (Private Market Place) and related programmatic technologies such as DSPs, SSPs, Ad Serving, and DMPs
- Demand sourcing and optimization technologies for PMP monetization
- Experience working and executing effectively in a global environment
- Enjoys the wide variety of tasks involved in a product management role
- Agile, Scrum, project management, scoping requirements
- Proven ability to articulate business opportunities and customer needs into product requirements / user stories. Demonstrated skill in writing concise and clear definitions of prioritized features for the technical teams to implement.
- Strong attention to detail.
Coronavirus Notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all our hiring and onboarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, Perkspot and unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.