Product Manager, Real Time Bidding
- 229 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
- Department: Product: Project Management
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future. PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
We are immediately hiring a Product Manager - RTB to join our growing team in New York or Redwood City.
This key hire will work with members of the product management, business, and engineering organizations to develop strategies, technologies, and tactics to optimize performance for our RTB solutions.
- Define product roadmap for RTB with a focus on growing our monetization capabilities for specific format / platform"
- Partner with key internal stakeholders across the company, including Sales, Account Management and Marketing to develop a product roadmap
- Research, refine, and document product requirements by collecting feedback from customers, partners, and business teams
- Consult with Engineering to estimate, prioritize and understand the underlying technologies & trade-offs required to deliver strong solutions to production
- Lead an Agile Engineering scrum team(s) to deliver value for customers quickly, iterating on a path towards long-term goals
- Strategize with Customer Success and Product Marketing on new product launches, customer adoption and measuring success
- 3+ years of experience in ad technology, with recent relevant experience specifically in RTB strategies and technologies, including:
- Ad Servers, PMPs, DSPs and DMPs
- Background in product management, strategy, revenue optimization, yield analysis and optimization
- Experience building and managing new products from ideation to launch
- Deep knowledge of product development dynamics and go-to-market tactics
- Experience partnering cross-functionally with teams including Sales/Operations, Engineering, Marketing and Customer Success
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently
- Strong quantitative and data-driven analytical skills, as well as solid communication and people skills
- A self-starting nature - demonstrating leadership, judgment, planning, and strong decision-making skills
- The ideal candidate has:
- Demonstrated prior success within a startup culture, bringing cross-functional projects to closure
- Existing industry relationships with a network of mobile and programmatic contacts
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or Engineering
Return to Office: PubMatic employees throughout the global have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide such as, paid leave programs, paid holidays, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, commuter benefits, physical and financial wellness programs, unlimited DTO in the US (that we actually require you to use!), reimbursement for mobile and internet expenses and fully stocked pantries plus in-office catered lunches 3 days per week.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.