Senior Product Manager, Ad Platform
- 229 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
- Department: Product Management
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers.
PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation.
With a globally distributed workforce and no corporate headquarters, PubMatic operates 16 offices and eight data centers across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
The Senior Product Manager is responsible for driving and implementing product strategy for our buy-side initiative regarding to private marketplace projects of our programmatic media marketplace. In addition, this person will support the roadmap of our direct media buying platform and support to increases its' adoption.
The successful candidate will have a strong product management portfolio of successful products and a deep understanding of the evolving role that data and audience play in the programmatic market.
He/She will have a full spectrum of product skills including evangelizing his/her product internally and, in the market, assessing competition, defining the vision, collaborating with engineering, operations, and marketing to develop products, and the successful delivery and adoption of platforms.
- As a member of the product management team, you will be responsible for creating the product vision, strategy, design, and execution of your area of the product portfolio.
- Be the authority on how buyers transact and use our private marketplace platform in the advertising industry.
- Understand measurement challenges, inform the teams how to optimize the inventory quality of our marketplace.
- Develop frameworks and strategies to analyze competitive landscape, potential data partnerships, and opportunities
- Collaborate with product teams, partnerships, and engineers to bring solutions to market on time and within budget
- Support and communicate a clear product roadmap to clients, internal teams, and company executives and board members
- Owning backlog grooming and prioritization while collaborating with stakeholders
- Understand and educate marketing and buy and sell-side teams on the landscape, key factors, key indicators, and how we will take advantage of them.
- 3-4+ years of product management and/or technical experience in digital publishing, adtech, or media buying
- Recent experience in the DSP / SSP, Programmatic Media Buying, in digital media across mobile, web, and connected TV streaming devices
- Familiar with 1st & 3rd party measurement, fraud, and brand safety solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven leadership track record
- Autonomous learner, curious problem solver, and team player
- Ability to sell in close concert with salespeople and solutions engineers to a diversity of clients.
- Exceptional client communication and interaction skills, including the ability to communicate with client and business teams to gather and validate requirements.
- The position will require some domestic and international travel
- Experience working in media trading desks, agencies is a plus
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.