Customer Success Operations Manager, CTV and Video
- 229 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
- Department: Client Operations (CSOM)
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future. PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
We are immediately hiring a Customer Success Operations Manager for CTV and Video Publishers.
This role requires the ability to explain technical information to broad audiences and coordinate with internal teams to deliver on schedule.
The successful candidate will have an ability to combine ad operations knowledge, technical and creative thinking with strong communication and Analytical skills.
Your role as a Video specialist on the Customer Success team supports our publishers with world-class customer service and troubleshooting experience in Video ad serving.
As PubMatic's products and services evolve, the Operations Manager stays at the forefront of Video monetization strategies to ensure that the video publisher onboarding + optimization best processes are well defined and are implemented successfully across the Customer Success team.
- Work as a specialist for Video publisher onboarding and optimization best practice
- Liaise between US Customer Success team, Video Product team and Marketplace monetization team to track & optimize and Video monetization for the US region
- Gather product feedback around Video monetization improvement areas based on the feedback received directly from customers or the Customer Success team
- Manage account setup and maintain accounts on the PubMatic system
- Ensure on-time execution of technical integrations and deliver service excellence during implementation
- Help design + build the optimization playbook for Video, CTV/OTT
- Work with internal teams, including sales, marketing, business development, product management and engineering to deliver customized implementation plans to select clients
- Keeping multiple support systems updated (e.g. Salesforce, JIRA etc)
- Actively respond to escalations for both Publisher and Demand clients relating to integration issues, discrepancies, Brand Safety etc.
- Generate and interpret reporting that will yield competitive insights for our clients
- Work closely with internal and external customers to ensure higher returns for end customer
- Participate in and contribute to on-site quarterly business reviews with clients to review technical issues and product support opportunities
- Participate in presentations for strategic and quarterly business review meetings
- 2+ years of Video, SDK or OTT experience in a recent role
- Demonstrated experience working with Video publishers supporting monetization
- Deep knowledge of Video ad serving, rich media ads + optimization
- Knowledge of RTB, PMP, Header Bidding/Wrapper, SDK and various ad formats/ad platforms
- Knowledge of Video ad servers + platforms
- Understanding of auction dynamics in a programmatic environment
- Proficiency in Excel with pivot tables + vlookup
- Experience with debugging tools like Fiddler, Firebug, Charles log or Chrome Inspector
Return to Office: PubMatic employees throughout the global have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide such as, paid leave programs, paid holidays, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, commuter benefits, physical and financial wellness programs, unlimited DTO in the US (that we actually require you to use!), reimbursement for mobile and internet expenses and fully stocked pantries plus in-office catered lunches 3 days per week.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.