Customer Success Coordinator
- W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
- Department: Customer Success
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers.
PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. With a globally distributed workforce and no corporate headquarters, PubMatic operates 16 offices and eight data centers across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are the primary owners of PubMatic’s global Publisher base. As a Customer Success Coordinator, you would be supporting the Customer Success Teams in developing strategic partnerships with our premium Publishers to grow their digital advertising business, focusing on the programmatic revenue opportunity.
You would report into the Director of Customer Success, who oversees the broader regional Publisher portfolio.
- Support the Customer Success team by thoroughly understanding growth drivers, identifying opportunities for growth, managing risks and creating multi-quarter plans for achievement
- Leverage your analytical skills and knowledge of the programmatic marketplace (gained on the job) to influence advertising strategy and execution towards “programmatic-first”
- Develop an understanding of technical aspects of ad serving and SSP functionality
- Generate business plans by collaborating with specialists, Engineers and Product teams and defining business goals, key strategies and success metrics
- 1 - 1.5 years of experience in client-facing services role, such as consulting or customer success
- Digital Advertising, AdTech, or MarTech experience preferred
- Flexible, startup mindset with proven success in fast-paced, unstructured environments
- Experience working with high growth clients - proven success building relationships with and influencing the perspective of decision makers
- Extremely proactive and biased towards taking action
- Creative, independent problem solver, with proven ability to reason through a large, ambiguous problem
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.