Product Manager - OpenWrap
- 4B, 4 floor, Vasundhara Space, Nagras Road, Aundh, Pune, Maharashtra, India
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. PubMatic operates 14 offices and eight data centers worldwide.
Product Manager Header Bidding will work with members of the product management, business, and engineering organizations to develop strategies, technologies, and tactics to improve our HB Wrapper solution(OpenWrap).
The successful candidate will have a strong product management portfolio of successful products and a deep understanding of the Adtech ecosystem, publisher needs, and role of header bidding(unified auction) in all formats of digital advertising. Most importantly, they should be comfortable with ambiguity and flexible enough to change their direction when new information mandates it. They are passionate, motivated, self-starters, and are obsessed with making a difference.
They will have a full spectrum of product skills including evangelizing their product internally and in the market, assessing competition, defining vision, collaborating with engineering, operations, and marketing to develop products, and the successful delivery and adoption of platforms.
- As a member of the product management team, you will be responsible for creating the product vision, strategy, design and execution of your area of the product portfolio.
- Be the authority on how publishers use Header Bidding solutions to effectively monetize their inventory.
- Understand publisher needs, evolution and usage of header bidding wrappers in various global regions and how that informs our product development.
- Own user stories, backlog grooming and prioritization while collaborating with stakeholders
- Consult with Engineering to estimate, prioritize and understand the underlying technologies & trade-offs required to deliver strong solutions to production
- Lead an Agile Engineering scrum team to deliver value for customers quickly, iterating on a path towards long-term goals
- 2+ years of product management and technical experience is a must.
- 2+ years recent experience in Header Bidding or Publisher monetization
- Knowledge of Java script or other programming languages and past experience managing tech products is preferred.
- Sufficient technical knowledge to drive creation of a 1st class developer experience including sample code and developer documentation
- Autonomous learner, curious problem solver and team player
- Self-starter and obsessed towards making a positive difference
- Strong quantitative and data-driven analytical skills, as well as solid communication and people skills
- The ideal candidate has:
- Demonstrated prior success bringing cross-functional projects to closure
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or Engineering
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and on-boarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.