Senior/Principal Software Engineer - DevOps
- Aundh, Pune, India
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. With a globally distributed workforce and no corporate headquarters, PubMatic operates 16 offices and eight data centers across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- Design, implement and monitor enterprise-grade secure fault-tolerant infrastructure
- Build infrastructure automation tools and frameworks leveraging Docker, Kubernetes
- Continuously evaluate and identify current system bottlenecks, and implement solutions to improve the scalability of our infrastructure for continuous growth.
- Work with extended teams to manage systems and infrastructure required for ongoing development and releases
- Integrate newly developed and existing applications into private, public and hybrid cloud environments
- Automate deployment pipelines in a scalable, secure and reliable manner
- Leverage application monitoring tools to troubleshoot and diagnose environment issues
- Have a culture of automation where any repetitive work is automated
- Help grow the team by mentoring and interviewing other talented engineers that want to join us
- B.Tech/BE/Post Graduation in Computer
- 4+ years of professional experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Strong experience with various managed and self-hosted CI/CD tooling (Jenkins)
- Proficient with SCM (source code management / versioning) tools like Git
- Strong experience with containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with evaluating and applying new technologies and applying the right tool for the right job
- Experience working in and advocating for agile environments Responsibility - DevOps
- Significant programming experience in one or more languages (i.e., python)
- Sound knowledge on System Administration, Web/App Administration, Scripting, DB concepts, Network and Security
- Automation experience (scripting)
- Significant on-prem and cloud (AWS/GCP) experience, design-patterns, limitations, and cost containment techniques
- Ability to implement effective monitoring and alerting
- Experience with Artifact Management Systems (Artifactory)
- In-depth knowledge of build/release
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.