Software QA Automation Engineer
- Aundh, Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Department: QA
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future. PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
Experience : 1 - 3 years (Automation Testing)
- Understanding of data structures, algorithms, statistics.
- Proficient in designing, understanding and implementing algorithms.
- Drive improvements in the existing automation framework to improve quality and maintainability.
- Develop and maintain domain, product and process knowledge to directly influence the product quality, software engineering productivity and development process maturity.
- Drive test effectiveness and efficiencies throughout the team.
- Drive research of industry trends and apply best practices in quality engineering practices used in evolving machine learning techniques.
- Keep current on new technologies and make recommendations on future direction for quality engineering as well as apply latest techniques and industry information as appropriate.
- Good understanding of designing part of scalable and maintainable automated testing solutions for large scale systems.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply new technology, tools and process.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated collaborative and mentoring skills.
- Should have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (CS / IT/ EE / E&TC) or Master’s degree in Computer Science (MCS / MCA) from well- known Institutes / Universities.
Return to Office: PubMatic employees throughout the global have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.