- 229 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers.
PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. With a globally distributed workforce and no corporate headquarters, PubMatic operates 16 offices and eight data centers across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator to support PubMatic’s internal and external marketing activities, including managing and measuring corporate online presence, assisting with paid advertising efforts, content development, and social media programs. This role requires a highly organized, detail-oriented problem solver with an entrepreneurial spirit. He or she should feel comfortable and confident contributing creative ideas to a growing marketing team. The position will report to the Manager, Marketing Communications, and requires high energy, creative thinking, and solid writing ability. Knowledge of social media, digital operations, and Office 365 software required.
- Implement advertising programs, search engine marketing, social media, and content marketing
- Develop content for emails and external newsletters
- Work with other team members to manage lead generation programs, track and analyze effectiveness of internal and external programs
- Assist in executing paid media activations with external partners
- Help in planning and implementing social media strategy
- 1-2 years of corporate work experience, preferably in a marketing role (can include internships)
- Interest in growing with a fast-moving marketing organization in a leading public technology company
- Experience in digital media/B2B technology industry a plus
- Research and analytical skills
- Excellent presentation skills with solid written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Google Analytics, and other marketing management platforms
- Ability to be highly responsive, work well under pressure, and work independently as well as part of a team
- Results oriented with excellent customer focus and attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask
- College degree
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vison insurance plus many extra perks including Perkspot unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.