- 229 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers.
PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. With a globally distributed workforce and no corporate headquarters, PubMatic operates 16 offices and eight data centers across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
The Addressability Partner will support the addressability business by developing a deep understanding of the inventory and audiences available across PubMatic’s publisher and data partner portfolio to provide proactive and reactive support to our Ad Solutions Team. The role will be tasked with managing some of our relationships with major publishers, data companies, advertisers & agencies, enhancing their current data and audience monetization strategies, & selling in a new products to our current partners. Successfully doing so requires a strategic, collaborative thinker who can own the account management & inventory curation to deliver growth to our partner teams by acting as as a subject-matter expert as needed.
- Develop a strong understanding of PubMatic’s technology and media solutions from an intellectual and applied perspective; communicate the value proposition to drive business growth
- Gain a deep understanding of our publisher portfolio across the region, ensuring that the most relevant inventory is packaged and promoted to internal and external customers
- Develop & execute account strategies with publishers, data companies, advertisers and agencies for defined book of business
- Receiving, understanding and reacting to ‘deal’ briefs from buyers - building packages that meet buyer requirements
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop & prioritize proactive packages based on market needs & buyer trends
- Monitor & optimize PMP & Auction Packages to deliver best outcome for buyers & PubMatic while leveraging that knowledge to refine future offerings
- Build and maintain close working relationships with multiple internal departments with a strong understanding for internal cross-functional communication/collaboration
- 2+ years applicable experience in either Account Management, Client Services, or Operations at a publisher, ad network / sales house, SSPs, and ad exchanges.
- Knowledge of programmatic buying and selling including: pricing models, optimization tactics, audience trends and buying technologies
- Proficiency in Excel with a proven ability to convey data and analysis to drive business
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vison insurance plus many extra perks including Perkspot unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.