Customer Success Manager, Mid-markets
- Dean St, London, UK
- Department: Strategic Accounts Development (CSM)
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. With a globally distributed workforce and no corporate headquarters, PubMatic operates 16 offices and eight data centers across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
PubMatic is hiring a Customer Success Manager - Mid-Market to join our growing team in London.
Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are the primary owners of PubMatic’s global Publisher base. As a CSM, Mid-Market, you would develop partnerships with third party tech platforms and sales houses used by premium Publishers across EMEA to monetise their advertising inventory focusing on the programmatic revenue opportunity. In order to do so, our CSMs closely consult with key strategic and tactical contacts through long-term relationship development, and deep understanding of PubMatic’s product offerings and market forces.
In this role, you would have quarterly top-line revenue targets, and be responsible for ensuring PubMatic exceeds the Publisher expectations whilst protecting their brand. Through regular check-ins, rigorous performance analyses, cross-functional project management and industry event attendance, CSMs act and are seen as programmatic specialists and advisors who achieve results.
You would report into the Senior Director of Customer Success, who oversees the broader regional Publisher and Mid-Market portfolio.
- Manage a portfolio of high-spend and high-potential Mid-Market businesses by thoroughly understanding growth drivers, identifying opportunities for growth, managing risks and creating multi-quarter plans for achievement
- Leverage your analytical skills and knowledge of the programmatic marketplace to influence advertising strategy and execution towards “programmatic-first”
- Meet or exceed targets consistently, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer experience to PubMatic’s customers
- Develop an understanding of technical aspects of ad serving and SSP functionality
- Coach peers proactively in the organization to create skill lift that drives client growth and contributes to overall team success
- Generate business plans by collaborating with specialists, Engineers and Product teams and defining business goals, key strategies and success metrics
- At least 2-5 years prior applicable experience in a Customer Success role (ideally at an SSP, Tech Platform or Publisher)
- Familiarity with Programmatic basics and relevant industry trends (expert level knowledge not required)
- Knowledge in regard to RTB/PMP and Resellers
- knowledge of Header Bidding/Wrapper and various ad formats/ad platforms
- Understanding of buying patterns in a programmatic environment
- Knowledge of alternative integrations, such as RTB, is a plus
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all our hiring and onboarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Return to Office: PubMatic employees throughout the global have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule. Hybrid refers to a schedule where several days (typically a maximum of two) can be spent working from home and several days (typically a minimum of three) will be spent working from the office.
Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide such as: RSU grants, learning & development budget, mobile & internet allowance, life insurance, private medical insurance, pension scheme, maternity, and paternity leave, sick leave, Origin – financial wellness benefit, enhanced technology bundle, work anniversary bonus, a day off for your birthday, fully stocked pantries plus in-office catered lunches 2 days per week.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about us: https://pubmatic.com/careers/home/