- 601 Marshall St, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. PubMatic operates 14 offices and eight data centers worldwide.
PubMatic is immediately hiring a Billing Manager to join our growing team in Redwood City. Reporting to the Revenue Accounting Manager, this key contributor will have broad responsibilities including revenue accounting, accounts receivable and publisher payments.
The Billing Manager will work with other functional areas (e.g. Ad Solutions, Publisher Development, Customer Success, FP&A, Engineering and Legal) to review new and existing contracts, resolve discrepancies and implement process improvements.
The Billing Manager will also be an integral part of the accounting team in the monthly close and account reconciliation process.
- Review existing contracts and amendments to resolve issues (including discrepancies, makegoods and payment delays) with customers and publishers
- Work with cross functional teams on issues surrounding discrepancies, invalid traffic and margin reviews
- Perform/review month-end activities including journal entries/account reconciliations (including bad debt, chargebacks, negative AR and negative AP), uploads (including billing and publisher costs) and variance analysis (at account level and individual customer/publisher)
- Perform quarter-end reports related to revenue metrics for 10-k reporting
- Perform various ad hoc activities as required for finance and other internal/external stakeholders
- Assist with cash collection, forecasting and credit checking as required
- Assist with accurate publisher payments as well as address frequent publisher questions as required
- Assist with preparation of audit deliverables and inquiries
- Continually identify and implement process improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years of related experience in a corporate environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and vlookup
- Strong organizational and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Prior experience with Salesforce & NetSuite systems
- Prior experience with digital advertising or ad tech
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all our hiring and onboarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, Perkspot and unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.