Senior / Solutions Engineer, Audience Solutions
- 229 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
- Department: Platform Solutions
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future. PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
PubMatic is at the forefront of providing new addressability solutions to continue driving both superior revenue for publishers + ROI for advertisers on the open internet.
This Solutions Engineer will drive Audience customers' success by launching and optimizing both new and existing integrations. While you'll wear many hats in the data solution lifecycle, your core responsibility is to reimagine and perfect how our customers use audience solutions to enable and continuously improve campaign performance. You will develop, plan and implement the strategies and operations of our Audience Encore product, as we evolve our offerings to support customer. In this new role under the Audience Solutions of the Addressability group, you will be a significant contributor to our success.
Responsibilities include partnering with the internal and external teams to design and execute implementation plans for customers, collaborating with Product Management and Engineering teams to coordinate and develop resources. As well, you will support the Sales team to drive opportunities with new partnerships and grow existing customers. The ideal candidate will have experience working within an agile team environment or startup but also experience with a large organization with established systems and processes.
- Influence product roadmap functionality based on market-driven requirements
- Respond to escalations for Audience Encore clients relating to integration issues, reporting and analytics discrepancies, and any other technical issues
- Participate in and contribute to on-site quarterly business reviews with clients to review technical issues and product support opportunities
- Regularly interact with the audience sales, operations, product management, and business leads
- Understand how the core engineering team solves escalated problems + apply that knowledge when a similar issue is registered in the future
- 5+ years of relevant experience at a DMP or on a technology platform with at least a few years in a similar role
- Ability to present clear project plans and communicate with teams to deliver results on time
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively to both senior technical engineers and customers
- Ability to provide technical "translation" to internal sales teams and non-technical customers
- Moderate knowledge of Unix and scripting languages - i.e. Shell, PHP, Linux
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant technical stream
Return to Office: PubMatic employees throughout the global have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide such as, paid leave programs, paid holidays, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, commuter benefits, physical and financial wellness programs, unlimited DTO in the US (that we actually require you to use!), reimbursement for mobile and internet expenses and fully stocked pantries plus in-office catered lunches 3 days per week.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.