Solutions Engineer, Video
- 229 West 43rd Street, New York, NY, United States
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future.
Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale.
Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory.
Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
PubMatic is immediately hiring an experienced Solutions Engineer – Video to join our Platform Solutions team in New York City.
Platform Solutions works directly with our sales and account teams to showcase the value proposition of PubMatic’s products and solutions. We serve as technical experts and advisors in all phases of the platform sales life cycle process. This includes technical consulting, sales support and implementation, training, and custom requirements definition.
Working as a global team, we enjoy autonomy in our individual roles, while collaborating cross-functionally with each other across projects. The Solutions Engineer plays a critical role in supporting the sales process, including post-sale client on-boarding and support.
- Contribute to sales efforts through all aspects of the sales cycle including relationship initiation, negotiation, and closing
- Evangelize the PubMatic solution to the assigned market
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to sales and account teams to assist in developing sales pitch, closing sales, and defining customization requirements for new and existing customers
- Partner with the PubMatic engineering and product teams to develop custom solutions and resolve issues during the sales cycle
- Prepare and deliver live product demonstrations to prospective clients
- Support pre-sales efforts for RFI and RFP submissions
- Work with customer-facing teams to identify business goals, opportunities, and online marketing objectives and assure highest level of implementation of the PubMatic platform
- Define technical requirements and specifications for custom solution development
- Provide subject matter expertise to PubMatic account teams and customers in terms of best practices and capabilities to ensure balanced revenue strategies
- Provide internal training to sales and account management teams
- Understanding of *nix(Linux/Unix) systems and working at the command line
- Knowledge and experience working with VAST/VPAID tags.
- In depth understanding of the video players, frameworks and SDK such as JWPlayer, Video.js, IMA SDK.
- In-depth understanding of ad serving technology and adservers such as DFP, FreeWheel, LKQD, SpotX etc.
- Advanced knowledge of digital campaign management, tagging, and reporting
- Experience managing complex projects ranging from client setup work, convincing clients on the benefits of integration, and evaluating custom solutions
- Strong consultative sales skills, personable, charismatic, solutions oriented, creative thinker
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, or Engineering
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.