Customer Success Operations Manager, EMEA
- New Delhi, New Delhi, India
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. With a globally distributed workforce and no corporate headquarters, PubMatic operates 16 offices and eight data centers across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
The successful candidate will possess a unique ability to combine ad operations knowledge, technical and creative thinking with strong communication skills. This role requires the ability to explain technical information to broad audiences and coordinate with internal teams to deliver on schedule.
Your role as a Customer Success Operations Manager is to provide support in the day-to-day management of publisher clients delivering world-class customer service with your experience with trouble-shooting in ad technology-related areas. As PubMatic's products and services evolve, the Client Success Operations Manager must stay at the forefront of new capabilities to ensure that the implementation process is defined, tested with new publishers, and are ready for broad adoption.
- Manage account setup and maintain accounts on the PubMatic system.
- Ensure on-time execution of technical integrations and deliver service excellence during implementation.
- Work with internal teams, including sales, marketing, business development, product management and engineering to deliver customized implementation plans to select clients.
- Keeping multiple support systems updated (e.g. Salesforce, JIRA, Zendesk etc).
- Actively respond to escalations for both Publisher and Demand clients relating to integration issues, discrepancies, Brand Safety etc.
- Generate and interpret reporting that will yield competitive insights for our clients.
- Work closely with internal and external customers to ensure higher returns for end customer.
- This role is to provide additional support to EMEA regional accounts.
- Knowledge in regard to Header Bidding, ORTB protocol, RTB/PMP and ad Networks.
- Prior experience of working with multiple SSP’s, Custom Prebid Wrappers and various ad formats/ad platforms is a plus.
- Proficiency in Excel, preferably Excel Macros, MS Access; knowledge of MS Project, SQL and other Database tools is a plus.
- Experience using complex data sets to track performance trends, identify anomalies and their root causes.
- Ad Trafficking exposure using Ad Servers such as DFP and AdTech a plus.
- Knowledge to use debugging tools like Fiddler, Firebug etc.
Personal Characteristics and Competencies
- Pro-active and self-motivated as will be a part of a small team.
- Logical reasoning ability, Problem solving and analytical mindset, Customer service-oriented attitude, Organized and structured approach to tasks with an eye for detail.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vison insurance plus many extra perks including Perkspot unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.