Customer Success Manager CTV/OTT
- 82 Dean St, London W1D 3SP, UK
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. With a globally distributed workforce and no corporate headquarters, PubMatic operates 16 offices and eight data centers across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
Consumer adoption of streaming and Connected TV has significantly accelerated, creating ad monetization opportunities for ad-supported content creators. Growing Connected TV viewership also translates to more opportunities for advertisers to stream their commercials alongside premium content, and do so via programmatic channels.
Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are the primary owners of PubMatic’s global Publisher base. In this role, you would have quarterly top-line revenue targets with publishers that have an OTT/CTV focus, and be responsible for ensuring PubMatic exceeds the Publisher expectations whilst protecting their brand. Through regular check-ins, rigorous performance analyses, cross-functional project management and industry event attendance, CSMs act and are seen as programmatic specialists and advisors who achieve results.
You would report to the Director of Customer Success, East who oversees the broader regional Publisher portfolio.
- Manage a portfolio of high-spend and high-potential Publishing businesses with a OTT/CTV spend by thoroughly understanding growth drivers, identifying opportunities for growth, managing risks and creating multi-quarter plans for achievement
- Provide support to our Customer Success team as the OTT/CTV experts
- Leverage your analytical skills and knowledge of the programmatic marketplace to influence advertising strategy and execution towards “programmatic-first”
- Meet or exceed targets consistently, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer experience to PubMatic’s publishers
- Develop an understanding of technical aspects of ad serving and SSP functionality
- Coach peers proactively in the organization to create skill lift that drives client growth and contributes to overall team success
- Generate business plans by collaborating with specialists, Engineers and Product teams and defining business goals, key strategies and success metrics
- In-depth experience in programmatic video and OTT/CTV monetization, including strong grasp of OTT monetization products
- Deep understanding of the ecosystem from the publisher perspective, buyer perspective or both
- Established relationships across the OTT ecosystem (OTT publishers, media agency executives, TV and Broadcast buyers, technology vendor)
- At least 2-5 years prior applicable experience in a Customer Success role (ideally at SSP’s or Publishers)
- Familiarity with Programmatic basics and relevant industry trends (expert level knowledge not required)
- In depth knowledge of Video Ad Serving Protocols (VAST, VPAID) and various types of video ads
- Knowledge in regard to RTB/PMP and ad Networks; knowledge of Header Bidding/Wrapper and various ad formats/ad platforms is a plus
- Knowledge of video Ad Servers & platforms such as LKQD, Springserve, Adzerk and Freewheel; exposure to DFP, Mopub is a plus
- Understanding of buying patterns in a programmatic environment
- Strong presentation skills and experience working with Excel
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all our hiring and onboarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.