Account Executive, Agency Holding Companies
- 229 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
- Department: Advertiser Solutions
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future. PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
The Account Executive, Agency Holding Companies will help scale a high growth sector of the PubMatic demand business. You will have the opportunity to help define go to market strategy and positioning, develop new sales materials, and help align PubMatic's product roadmap with your buyer's needs.
You will be responsible for generating new Agency relationships within the PubMatic platform as well as working with current Agency partners to fulfill their business needs and optimize their potential for our publishers.
Candidate will have the opportunity to define and build a partnership roadmap and execute against strategic priorities encompassing commercial agreements as well as bespoke products and custom solutions.
Candidate should strive to exceed revenue targets through active selling, account management, program implementation and managing terms and expectations for new and existing clients.
The Candidates should also possess strong sales skills and bring experience in both generating new business and successfully managing existing clients, all within the Programmatic space.
- Be an integral part of a high paced, hardworking, fun loving, global team
- Grow platform spend to meet and exceed goals while continuously prospecting new business
- Conduct quarterly business reviews and ongoing direct client management and entertainment
- Work with advertiser partners on a daily basis while providing excellent customer service including proactive media packaging of publisher opportunities resulting in higher publisher revenue
- Identify additional revenue opportunities within existing clients
- Develop a strong understanding of PubMatic’s technology and media solutions from an intellectual and applied perspective; communicate the value proposition to drive business growth
- Build and maintain close working relationships with multiple internal departments with a strong understanding for internal cross-functional communication/collaboration
- Attend industry events and conferences to network and grow your industry knowledge
- Think creatively about the programmatic ecosystem and help build commercial models that specifically address independent agencies’ needs
- 3-5 years applicable experience in either Business Development, Account Management, Relationship Management or Sales roles in the online industry with proven experience and success selling Programmatic offerings into major Agency Holding Companies (IPG, WPP, Havas, Publicis)
- Ideal desired experience includes coming from prior roles bringing both Independent Agency relevant contacts as well as proven success selling Programmatic into Independents directly
- Knowledge of programmatic buying and selling including: pricing models, optimization tactics, audience trends and buying technologies
- Proficiency in Excel with a proven ability to convey data and analysis to drive business
- Bring pre-existing relationships with agencies and automated buying platforms
- Strong presentation (Including PowerPoint) and negotiation skills
Return to Office: PubMatic employees throughout the global have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide such as, paid leave programs, paid holidays, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, commuter benefits, physical and financial wellness programs, unlimited DTO in the US (that we actually require you to use!), reimbursement for mobile and internet expenses and fully stocked pantries plus in-office catered lunches 3 days per week.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.