- 601 Marshall St, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA
- Department: Finance
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. PubMatic operates 14 offices and eight data centers worldwide.
We're looking for an experienced and results-driven Salesforce Developer to work within the Sales & Marketing Operations Team and support cross-functional teams at PubMatic.
As an experienced SFDC Dev, you’ll have a working knowledge of Salesforce and any of its integrated systems, work with a team of experienced Administrators, helping to guide projects and requests in the most efficient and effective direction. Reporting to the Sales Operations Manager, you’ll play a key role in refining our Salesforce instance to meet the expanding niche needs of a growing Ad-Tech company.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Help PubMatic to develop and refine in-house Finance and Billing needs within Salesforce
- Oversee and participate in the maintenance and optimization of all Sales & Marketing driven processes and workflows within Salesforce in collaboration with the Sales and Marketing Teams, respectively
- Work with the SFDC Administration Team on strategy and processes for the advancement and reiteration of the Salesforce instance that we have built to this point
- Implement regular data governance and hygiene/quality processes, proactively monitor and maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency, while also finding opportunities for improvement
- Find creative ways to meet niche needs of disparate teams
- Capable of writing out and presenting documentation of the advancements that this role leads
What We’d Love to See
- Must be able to work in US Pacific time zone – from 9am to 5pm PST from Mondays to Fridays
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- At least 3-5 years of experience working in a comparable Salesforce Development/Administrative role
- B2B technology experience is a plus (AdTech experience is a huge plus)
- Expertise and extensive knowledge of Salesforce is required
- Familiarity with other Operations-centric tools/vendors is a plus
- A quick learner, self-starter, and team player, the work this team does is almost exclusively cross-functional
- An individual who is proactive, takes pride in their work, and doesn’t shy away from asking questions
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, evergreen environment
- Strong hands-on experience in Lightning Development/LWC
- Execute test plans to ensure quality delivery using test code and unit tests.
- Follow coding standards and participate in code reviews during projects to ensure appropriate design patterns are followed.
- Hands on technical experience in APEX, Visualforce, Jquery, SOAP, REST, Triggers, Batch class and Schedulable class
- Experience with middleware tools (Mulesoft, Boomi, etc.) will be preferred
- Experienced in deployment activities and CI/CD implementation.
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all our hiring and onboarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, Perkspot and unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.