Marketplace Data Analyst - Ad-Tech
- 601 Marshall St, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA
“PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. With a globally distributed workforce and no corporate headquarters, PubMatic operates 16 offices and eight data centers across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.”
We’re looking for a Marketplace Data Analyst to work on our Real Time Bidding platform Client Operations with a passion for internet technology to help drive informed business and product decisions for PubMatic as well as rollout product features in phased manner while conducting A/B tests. The ideal candidate will have a background in a quantitative or technical field, experience working with large data sets, and data-driven decision making. You are focused on results, a self-starter, scrappy and have demonstrated success in using analytics to drive the understanding, growth, and success of a product.
Role: Marketplace Data Analyst - Ad Tech
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of findings to multiple levels of stakeholders
- Conduct A/B experiments to help optimize programmatic auction dynamics to maximize publisher and advertiser satisfaction
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in other teams—customer success, product, and engineering--to solve problems, identify trends and opportunities for optimizations
- Ad Tech experience will be an added advantage
- Experience with SQL, extracting large sets of data.
- Advanced Excel skills (use of Pivots, Vlookup, creating graphs, calculations using in-built functions, macros etc)
- Capable of translating analysis results into business recommendations
- Distinctive problem-solving skills with attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities while working in a fast-paced environment
- BA/BS or Master's degree with emphasis on coursework of a quantitative nature (e.g. Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Data Sciences)
- Experience with articulating product questions, pulling data from large datasets using SQL
- Very comfortable with SQL to pull data from various data sources to answer business / product questions
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.