Senior Product Manager, Analytics - Ad-Tech
- 601 Marshall St, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA
“PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. With a globally distributed workforce and no corporate headquarters, PubMatic operates 16 offices and eight data centers across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.”
Role: Senior Product Manager, Analytics
This Analytics Product Manager will drive roadmap and strategy for some of the strategic Analytics products for our internal and external users.
- Define, develop and execute the vision and roadmap for Analytics products.
- Closely interact with multiple internal users across the company and external partners to identify user needs.
- Analyze market and product trends, perform market & competitive research.
- Collaborate with UX, Eng. and GTM teams to identify, build and launch strong and scalable solutions to customers problems.
- Lead an agile engineering scrum team to make Eng. investment decisions and deliver value for customer quickly, while iterating on a path towards long-term goals.
- Firm sense of accountability and ownership for the end to end product lifecycle.
- Demonstrated ability to identify business problems, building and managing new products from ideation to launch.
- Experience with Ad Tech related programmatic technologies such as DSPs, SSPs, Ad Serving, and DMPs
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams including Sales/Operations, Engineering, Marketing and Customer Success.
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work independently.
- Experience working and executing effectively in a global environment.
- 3-5 years of product management experience.
- Online advertising industry experience is a big plus.
- B.S. or M.S. in computer science or Analytics or technology background is desired.
- Open for both Redwood city, CA and New York city, NY locations
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely (working from home/WFH) through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, plus many extra perks. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.