Director, Publisher Development Mobile, EMEA
- Dean St, London, UK
- Department: Publisher Development
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. With a globally distributed workforce and no corporate headquarters, PubMatic operates 16 offices and eight data centers across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
The Mobile App Publishe Director is responsible for driving revenue growth via new in-app publisher acquisition, client retention and upselling to current publishers.
As a senior member of PubMatic’s Publisher Development team, you will be responsible for establishing, long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships with digital media companies and other comScore top 500 publishers. You will be a key member of PubMatic’s sales team involved in prospecting, selling, and closing long-term mobile relationships.
The best candidates will have strong mobile app publisher relationships, as well as a clear understanding of the perspectives of buyers in the marketplace. They will have demonstrated a record of progressive responsibility and accomplishments in digital media and/or technology sales and will have strong knowledge of all facets of inventory yield strategies, and operational requirements for real-time in-app monetization.
You will be familiar with SDK sales and excel in selling complex or technical products.
- Work with the Sales leadership team to define, achieve and exceed revenue and business goals across EMEA markets
- Developing a mobile in-app publisher sales strategy that drives accelerated business growth
- Work closely with the Marketing organization to shape go-to-market narrative, and be expert at articulating the story internally and externally
- Reaching or exceeding quarterly revenue goals
- Continuously prospecting for new business using your existing network of relationships and creating new relationships
- Evangelize and Presenting PubMatic solutions for maximum immediate revenue recognition
- Lead sales efforts through all aspects of the sales cycle including relationship initiation, negotiation, and closing
- Participating in industry events and assist in developing PubMatic’s market presence
- Previous sales or business development experience in a mobile app focussed business with experience working with in-app publishers and developers
- Strong knowledge & familiarity with Internet advertising models, ad optimization, audience trends and technologies
- Strong set of existing relationships with mobile media companies at the VP Sales level, VP/Director, Ad Ops and comfortable with running c-level conversations
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- A self starter with an ability to learn, take charge and deliver results with minimal supervision
- High energy and passionate about working in a fast paced start up environment
- BA/BS degree required, MBA/JD a plus
More about us: https://pubmatic.com/careers/our-people/
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.