Product Manager, Monetization
- 601 Marshall St, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA
- Department: Product Management
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers.
PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation.
With a globally distributed workforce and no corporate headquarters, PubMatic operates 16 offices and eight data centers across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
We are immediately hiring a Product Manager, Monetization to join our growing team in New York or Redwood City.
This key hire will work with members of the product management, business, and engineering organizations to develop strategies, technologies, and tactics to optimize performance for our RTB solutions.
- Define product roadmap for RTB with a focus on growing our monetization capabilities for specific format / platform"
- Partner with key internal stakeholders across the company, including Sales, Account Management and Marketing to develop a product roadmap
- Research, refine, and document product requirements by collecting feedback from customers, partners, and business teams
- Consult with Engineering to estimate, prioritize and understand the underlying technologies & trade-offs required to deliver strong solutions to production
- Lead an Agile Engineering scrum team(s) to deliver value for customers quickly, iterating on a path towards long-term goals
- Strategize with Customer Success and Product Marketing on new product launches, customer adoption and measuring success
- 3+ years of experience in ad technology, with recent relevant experience specifically in RTB strategies and technologies, including:
- Ad Servers, PMPs, DSPs and DMPs
- Background in product management, strategy, revenue optimization, yield analysis and optimization
- Experience building and managing new products from ideation to launch
- Deep knowledge of product development dynamics and go-to-market tactics
- Experience partnering cross-functionally with teams including Sales/Operations, Engineering, Marketing and Customer Success
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently
- Strong quantitative and data-driven analytical skills, as well as solid communication and people skills
- A self-starting nature - demonstrating leadership, judgment, planning, and strong decision-making skills
- The ideal candidate has:
- Demonstrated prior success within a startup culture, bringing cross-functional projects to closure
- Existing industry relationships with a network of mobile and programmatic contacts
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or Engineering
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.