Country Manager, SEA & Korea
- 115 Amoy St, Singapore 069935
- Department: Business Development
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. With a globally distributed workforce and no corporate headquarters, PubMatic operates 16 offices and eight data centers across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
The Country Manager, SEA & Korea is a key member of PubMatic’s Go-To-Market Team, responsible for managing the strategy, sales and operations of PubMatic in Southeast Asia & Korea. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team; iterating and executing the market strategy, managing Sales and Account Management to deliver against key revenue and market share objectives. This is a rare opportunity to join a global, well-funded, public company and be an instrumental contributor to its continued global expansion.
Candidates for this position will have demonstrable experience of building and/or managing a digital tech business, combined with strong Agency/Demand/Publisher relationships, Publisher knowledge and cross industry partner contacts at senior levels. The successful candidate will have a strong background in Sales Management, a demonstrated track record of progressive responsibility and success in managing businesses and teams in Southeast Asia, as well as the ability to combine strategic thinking with tactical execution. They will have a mature and well-informed view of the dynamics of cross platform digital advertising and latest opportunities in programmatic monetisation. Most importantly, the candidate will be a deal maker and expert business developer with the ability to gain access to and close commercial relationships with the key publishers and media buyers across the region. The position reports to the APAC CRO.
- Engage with PubMatic SEA & Korea key publisher partners across video, display and in-app to ensure we are a top monetization and technology partner.
- Identify and close new business opportunities in SEA & Korea – from new publisher partners to additional, high value inventory sources.
- Work with the Leadership Team to define, achieve and exceed quarterly revenue goals.
- Work with the Advertiser Solutions team to further define and execute the PubMatic demand strategy in the region.
- Collaborate with agency holding groups to construct and deliver against key Supply Path Optimisation (SPO) deals, and deliver on their advertiser KPIs.
- Manage a team of staff comprising Demand Sales, Account Management and Solutions Engineering.
- Work within a Regional and Global organisation structure, deploying central and local resources from Sales, Account Management, Marketing, Product and Engineering to achieve business objectives.
- Ensure best in class customer service and account management. Identify process and operational efficiencies specific to SEA & Korea to drive increased customer satisfaction.
- Partner with Global and Regional Marketing teams to define and support the execution of a relevant and targeted marketing strategy, aligned with market strategy and revenue objectives.
- Further re-enforce PubMatic’s position as a thought leader in the online advertising industry through press interviews and events.
- Identify, prioritise and feedback product requirements to product and engineering stakeholders, ensuring that our local customers are being heard.
- Be an active participant in the Go-To-Market Team, ensuring SEA & Korea is both contributing to and benefitting from the growth of PubMatic’s global business
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in Sales and/or Sales Management with a track record of success
- Demonstrated success in delivering robust business growth and market presence, especially in new or emerging technologies that require broad market education and consultative sales
- Analytical and strategic thinker, creative problem solver, resourceful, able to initiate change and motivate innovation and creativity, employing strong time management abilities and project management skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Return to Office: PubMatic employees around the world have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide such as, paid leave programs, paid holidays, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, commuter benefits, physical and financial wellness programs, unlimited DTO in the US (that we actually require you to use!), reimbursement for mobile and internet expenses and fully stocked pantries plus in-office catered lunches 3 days per week.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.