Senior Operations Manager, Advertiser Solutions
- New Delhi, New Delhi, India
- Department: Client Operations (CSOM)
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future. PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
PubMatic is looking for a Superhero to support our ever growing business in India. Someone who can put on their multi-tasking cap and manage all things programmatic for our demand partners. As an Agency Account Manager you will be managing agencies, ATDs & DSPs in India. You will be responsible for end to end campaign management including setup, optimization and troubleshooting. If you are someone who is a champion in programmatic trading, well versed with DSP consoles and have excellent communication skills, you are the person we are looking for.
- Setting up campaigns/deals on PubMatic console and liaising with the agency planners & traders for proper execution and delivery.
- Work closely with various partners in the ecosystem (Publishers, DMPs, Agencies, Trading Desks, Advertisers etc) to optimise and coordinate advertising campaign strategies
- Handle Deal Troubleshooting/related issues raised like discrepancies in reporting and other technical issues raised by demand partners.
- Provide insights and leanings based on the aforementioned issues and ensure best practices shared internally as well as externally
- Fostering internal relationships with AS & CS teams
- Campaign reporting and analytics to be shared regularly with all partners concerned.
- Understand campaign objective and advise on an optimum mix of pubs and products.
- Be a central point of coordination between the publishers and buyers.
- Will be responsible for establishing and growing demand partner relationships. Work with leading Advertising Agencies, DSPs and other demand partners to determine the appropriate product and services fit, and build long-lasting relationships.
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to test new product offerings and contribute efficiently.
- Assist in sales efforts by regularly visiting agencies/DSPs to counsel on best practices and product trainings
• 3-6 years of experience preferably as a trader /campaign manager with excellent understanding DSP setup/ad trafficking and analytics.
• Strong knowledge of Programmatic advertising, pricing models, ad optimization, audience trends and technologies.
• Familiarity and comfort with online advertising technology.
• Proven record of meeting or exceeding sales goals.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, presentation and negotiation skills
• Strong excel skills & aptitude with numbers.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment while also delivering results with minimal supervision.
• High energy, self-motivated and passionate about working in a fast paced start up environment.
Return to Office: PubMatic employees throughout the global have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.