- Aundh, Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Department: Development: General Development
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future. PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
- 2+ years experience in development whereas minimum 2+ years experience in UI development is a must.
- Angular 2+ version exposure is a must. Angular JS experience is good to have.
- UT experience on Karma Jasmine or any other tool base Unit Testing is a must.
- Problem solving skills and ability to learn and adopt new technologies.
- Experienced in working and coordinating with cross functional teams like Product, Marketing, UX, QA, Account management, and Backend platform teams in multiple US cities and Pune, India.
- Knowledgeable of REST API patterns and design concerns.
- Knowledgeable of the performance, scalability & security considerations for web applications.
- A passion for developing and maintaining a high-quality code and test base, and enabling contributions from engineers across the team.
- 2+ years of Agile and Scrum methodologies including sprint planning, daily stand ups, sprint demos, sprint retrospectives, estimation and prioritization techniques.
- Implementation of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, documentation, build processes, automated testing, and operations.
- Finding ways to increase the throughput of the team with innovation & motivation.
- Strong inter-personal skills and a desire to work collaboratively.
- Experience in handling Engineering escalations from customers will be preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and innovate, excellent team building and leadership skills.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels.
- Strong operational and project management skills in a product development environment.
- BE/ME/M.Tech/BCS/MCS/BCS/MCA in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially in technical communications.
Return to Office: PubMatic employees throughout the global have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.