- Aundh, Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Department: IT
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future. PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
The System Administrator will be a part of Sysadmin team, responsible for providing first level technical support and guidance to users in India and PubMatic Global offices on a regular basis.
System Administrator(Pune) - pre-requisite:
- Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Azure and Office 365.
- Install / configure software, Antivirus and hardware.
- Should have hands on different operating systems like Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Expertise in administering Linux servers in a virtualized environment (KVM).
- Antivirus server administration skills.
- Analysis of issues associated Servers & Blades enclosure connectivity such as Virtual Connect, VC FC, Boot from SAN etc.
- Troubleshoot hardware and connectivity issues on environments running various Operating Systems such as Windows, Linux, VMware, ESX etc.
- General knowledge of Networking concepts and basic Storage concepts like RAID, SAN, NAS, iSCSI protocol.
- Should have good analytical/logical approach on troubleshooting for Resolving hardware issues.
- Knowledge of different operating system log files supported on servers Windows, Linux, VMware.
- Mandatory to have experience on physical servers.
- Basic Shell/Windows Powershell scripting knowledge.
- Troubleshoot issues and outages.
- Good in interfacing with the remote teams in an effective manner.
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all resources of global users.
- Coordinate with different vendors regarding any Service/support for internal IT.
- Willing to work in 24 * 7 work environment.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written communication skills in English).
- High-level problem-solving skills.
- Must have worked on ticketing tool.
Skills / Expertise: -
- Ability to exercise judgment within procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Sense of urgency and ability to manage and prioritize multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
- Must be self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to customer support.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Work Experience: 3-5 years of experience in System Admin.
MCA/B. E/Graduate in information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA), CCNA and RHCSA/RHCE) is a plus.
Return to Office: PubMatic employees throughout the global have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.